Simon Cowell to quit smoking for child`s sake
Los Angeles: Music mogul Simon Cowell, who will experience fatherhood soon, may give up smoking once his baby with Lauren Silverman is born.
He made the confession on the "Arsenio Hall Show", televised here.
Cowell, 54, has vowed to give up the nicotine in time for the birth of his baby with US socialite Silverman.
The show`s host Arsenio teased the expectant father, claiming that he could tell the former "X Factor" judge had been puffing away on a cigarette.
Arsenio told Cowell: "You have to stop smoking around the kid, man!"
To which, Cowell said: "I`ll stop."
Silverman`s due date is in February, although neither her nor Cowell have revealed the baby`s gender.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor, Shekhar Ravjiani in 'Gehra Ishq' from 'Neerja'—Watch song!
- How 16-year-old Markandeya defied death; lesson we can learn
- Sharman to do yet another erotic-thriller film with Vishal
- Nothing wrong with Rishi Kapoor's temperamental nature: Divya Khosla Kumar
- I don't work for awards: Sonam Kapoor
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms