Simon Cowell to quit smoking for child`s sake
Los Angeles: Music mogul Simon Cowell, who will experience fatherhood soon, may give up smoking once his baby with Lauren Silverman is born.
He made the confession on the "Arsenio Hall Show", televised here.
Cowell, 54, has vowed to give up the nicotine in time for the birth of his baby with US socialite Silverman.
The show`s host Arsenio teased the expectant father, claiming that he could tell the former "X Factor" judge had been puffing away on a cigarette.
Arsenio told Cowell: "You have to stop smoking around the kid, man!"
To which, Cowell said: "I`ll stop."
Silverman`s due date is in February, although neither her nor Cowell have revealed the baby`s gender.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Revealed! Sanjay Dutt opens up about his comeback plans
- Time flies! Emraan Hashmi reminisces four years of 'Jannat 2'
- Research for 'Veerappan' took 15 years: Ram Gopal Varma
- Rishi Kapoor spills the beans over son Ranbir Kapoor’s break-up with Katrina Kaif?
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall