Simple hair care regime for frizz-free days
London: Humidity and heat make hair frizzy. To ensure sleek tresses, avoid hair styling products, apply oil only on required areas of hair, and take more tips.
Asgar, stylist to the stars, will tell you how to get rid of frizzy hair, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
- Avoid styling products like hair spray and gels. They can stick to the scalp and cause dandruff.
- Use mild shampoos and conditioners.
- Avoid tying up wet hair, otherwise it will lead to dandruff.
- Apply coconut or olive oil to lengths and ends, but not the scalp. Humidity makes the scalp naturally oily.
- Choose a hairstyle that is more manageable. Don’t opt for those that require styling irons.
- Swimming in cool water might be tempting, but don’t do it frequently as the chlorine present in swimming pool can make hair rough and unhealthy.
- Eat protein rich foods such as fish, nuts, spinach and many more to keep your hair voluminous and healthy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wore this dress for annual correspondents' dinner hosted by Barack Obama at White House – See pic
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- Holiday video alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput’s oceanic vacation
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall