Singer Melanie Brown pregnant
London: Melanie Brown is pregnant with her first child with husband Stephen Belafonte.
The former Spice Girl already has 12-year-old Phoenix Chi and three-year-old Angel Iris from previous relationships, while Belafonte also has six-year-old daughter, Giselle, from a former partner.
"We`re really excited. We wouldn`t have planned and waited for four yours to have a baby if we weren`t really excited about it and ready for it. Even though you can never really be truly ready," she told Hello magazine.
The couple, who have been married for three-and-half years, celebrated the news with a glass of champagne, reports contactmusic.com.
"I promptly got a bottle of Cristal champagne and said, `Baby, enjoy this glass because you can`t drink anymore!` I must tell you, she really enjoyed that glass of Cristal," said Belafonte.
The singer also revealed they are not eager to know the sex of the child.
"I haven`t fully decided if I want to know or not. I`m over the first trimester, so I`m past the shady three months and on to safe territory. The first three months, I was pretty sick and tired, to be honest, which I`ve never been before."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall