Sir Michael Caine finds Indian spices magical
New Delhi: Sir Michael Caine has expressed his love for Indian spices, saying that turmeric keeps him away from ageing.
The double Oscar winner actor has been married for 40 years to an Indian-born wife and she was the one who introduced Michael to this natural medicine.
Caine also believes that the turmeric helps in keeping his brain sharp.
The 80-year-old said that he is married to an Indian lady and have learned about the Indian culture and has looked into what they got and didn`t get.
He said that one of the things they don`t get is Alzheimer`s.
The Dark Knight Rises star explained that one of the things Indian s don`t get is Alzheimer`s since they eat a great deal of turmeric in their food.
The veteran actor said that he has been taking turmeric tablets for 30 years and has a memory like a computer, adding that he remembers everything.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `Ae Dil Hai Mushkil` controversy: Pahlaj Nihalani lashes out at film associations backing MNS
- Birthday girl Parineeti Chopra comes home to an amazing surprise
- Shopping for children? Here are some essential dos and don'ts
- Box Office report: Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest grosser of 2016
- Producers Guild not to work with Pakistani artistes in future, MNS allows release of Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall