Sir Michael Caine finds Indian spices magical
New Delhi: Sir Michael Caine has expressed his love for Indian spices, saying that turmeric keeps him away from ageing.
The double Oscar winner actor has been married for 40 years to an Indian-born wife and she was the one who introduced Michael to this natural medicine.
Caine also believes that the turmeric helps in keeping his brain sharp.
The 80-year-old said that he is married to an Indian lady and have learned about the Indian culture and has looked into what they got and didn`t get.
He said that one of the things they don`t get is Alzheimer`s.
The Dark Knight Rises star explained that one of the things Indian s don`t get is Alzheimer`s since they eat a great deal of turmeric in their food.
The veteran actor said that he has been taking turmeric tablets for 30 years and has a memory like a computer, adding that he remembers everything.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall