Skype helped Gemma Arterton stay in shape
Los Angeles: Actress Gemma Arterton worked out with her trainer with the help of Skype while shooting for a film.
She had to workout six days a week when she was in Ireland for `Byzantium`.
"It`s the new thing, we`ve decided, because I was filming in Ireland. I hate working out in gyms, and I don`t like the way they make your body look," Marie Claire magazine quoted Arterton as saying.
While Gemma was keen to get in shape for the movie -- in which she plays Clara, a vampire prostitute and mother who is protective of her daughter, played by Saoirse Ronan -- she insists too many "intelligent actresses" are slimming down in excess.
"I saw an actress I know and she`s lost so much weight. She`s gone from a size 12 to a size four within two months," she said.
"There are so many good, intelligent actresses doing this, and I just think, `Why does that go hand in hand with the acting profession?` It shouldn`t. It lets the side down. It lets down team woman."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall