Sleep not enough for being well rested
Los Angeles: Being fresh every day is something which is almost impossible to attain. Contrary to popular belief, being well rested has nothing to do with only sleeping more, there are many other ways to achieve this.
Huffingtonpost.com suggests eight constructive ways of waking up fresh daily:
-Don`t sleep in: The most important thing about establishing a healthy sleep pattern is to wake up on time.
-Don`t use electronics right before sleeping: Many people use their phones or laptops right before they sleep. These gadgets emit light that signals the brain that it is time to wake up.
-Nap strategically: A mid day snooze often helps in optimizing alertness, productivity and creativity.
-Engage in physical activity: Physical activity is very important, people who do this often sleep better.
-Think about sleep before sleeping: It is very important to prepare yourself for sleeping an hour or so before bed.
-Eat and drink the right stuff at the right time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni