Smoking always on Simon Cowell`s mind
London: Music Mogul Simon Cowell says his mind is always clouded with the thought of smoking. He often wonders when he can light up a cigarette, and that happens even when he is in bed with someone.
The 53-year-old, who is known for reality television series "The X Factor", associates smoking with good things, reports dailymail.co.uk.
On a chat show, Cowell said: "Sometimes while I`m having sex, I`m actually thinking I want to hurry up and finish so I can have a cigarette."
The host of the show gave a cheeky reply: "That`s a wonderful thing you might want to think about sharing with your next victim."
However, Cowell works out enough for the betterment of his health.
"I had to go on a health kick because I have to balance smoking and drinking, which I do like. And then on the other side, I exercise and then I have vitamin shots," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Ram Charan matched steps with dad Chiranjeevi
- Ajay Devgn announces release date of ‘Baadshaho’
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' new still OUT, trailer set for Dec 19 release!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall