Sonakshi Sinha gets fitter with regular workout
Mumbai: Sonakshi Sinha, who flaunted her newly-acquired svelte figure at the Lakme Fashion Week summer-resort 2014 here, says her consistent workout regime has contributed to her fitter frame.
Sonakshi looked resplendent in a midnight blue ensemble when she glided down the ramp for designer Manish Malhotra at the opening show of the fashion gala Tuesday.
"It (slimming) has not happened in a jiffy. I started working out in November (2013) and now in March, the results are showing. I have been consistent through out. I was also shooting my films but I was also regular with my work-out," the actress told reporters on the sidelines of the show.
Sonakshi will next be seen playing a boxer`s role in ‘Holiday’, which also stars Akshay Kumar. The film releases June 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall