Sonakshi Sinha gets fitter with regular workout
Mumbai: Sonakshi Sinha, who flaunted her newly-acquired svelte figure at the Lakme Fashion Week summer-resort 2014 here, says her consistent workout regime has contributed to her fitter frame.
Sonakshi looked resplendent in a midnight blue ensemble when she glided down the ramp for designer Manish Malhotra at the opening show of the fashion gala Tuesday.
"It (slimming) has not happened in a jiffy. I started working out in November (2013) and now in March, the results are showing. I have been consistent through out. I was also shooting my films but I was also regular with my work-out," the actress told reporters on the sidelines of the show.
Sonakshi will next be seen playing a boxer`s role in ‘Holiday’, which also stars Akshay Kumar. The film releases June 6.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?