Sonakshi takes canine help to bust stress
New Delhi: Many tinsel town ladies opt for yoga or indulge in retail therapy to keep stress at bay, but actress Sonakshi Sinha likes to play with puppies after a long day.
The 26-year-old shared her stress-busting technique on Twitter.
“Stress busting tip: get your fingers bitten off after a hard day’s work by naughty hyperactive puppies. That’s my friends…,” Sonakshi posted on Twitter.
The actress` last release was `Once Upon Ay Time in Mumbai Dobaara!`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall