Sonu Sood`s gym advice
New Delhi: The six-pack abs actor Sonu Sood says going to the gym should be an impromptu decision.
"People who plan to go to the gym from next week or from Monday or from first (of every month) are the ones who will never go. So, please go now before it`s too late," Sonu tweeted Sunday.
His gym habits are very evident from his abs that he made for his latest movie `R...Rajkumar`. He is currently busy shooting Farah Khan-directed `Happy New Year`, which also features Shah Rukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan and Deepika Padukone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms