Sonu Sood struggles to eat boiled eggs without salt
New Delhi: Keeping a fit body is not an easy task and actor Sonu Sood is currently struggling to make sure he sticks to what he is supposed to eat in order to retain a well worked-out body.
The 40-year-old took to Twitter to share his thoughts on his meager dinner of "boiled eggs without salt".
"Having boiled eggs without salt after so much of action and dance since morning. Wish I could eat everything I wished ... But (I) can`t," Sonu posted on the microblogging website Sunday night.
Sonu is busy shooting for Farah Khan`s star-studded `Happy New Year`. The film`s cast includes names like Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, and Boman Irani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mother Sofia Hayat displays her singing talent - Watch video
- Cuteness alert! Insanely adorable pictures of 'Ye Hai Mohabbatein' fame Ruhaanika Dhawan
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more
- Here’s why Lord Shiva is also known as Neelkantha
- Preparing for your dream job? Opt for an in-person interview
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall