Stay slim with tequila and toothpaste, says Brit actress Joan Collins
London: British actress Joan Collins, in a series of tweets, has offered slimming tips, which range from the tongue-in-cheek to the absolutely bizarre.
The 79-year-old actress’ advice for her 100,000 followers began on January 8, when she wrote “Some hot tips for losing those stubborn Xmas pounds, #1 best exercise – push yourself away from the dining table. More tomorrow.”
Since then she has recommended eating nothing but eggs one day a week, brushing teeth with peppermint toothpaste to quash hunger pangs and drinking tequila instead of wine, the Daily Mail reported.
Collins also suggested eating less red meat and white foods like bread and pasta, and ditching “bloating” fizzy drinks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall