Stephen Fry avoids mirrors!
London: Stephen Fry has revealed he is avoiding mirrors lately, because he is wary of picking faults with his appearance.
Fry, who lost six stones last year, is suffering from bipolar disorder.
The 53-year-old BBC show QI’s host has said that he is used to his old face now and does not want to get obsessed with his weight.
“It’s not going to look any different and it’s then just a question of, ‘Whoa! I’m putting on weight again. I’d better take it off and if I take off too much will I look too gaunt?” the Daily Express quoted him as telling Radio Times.
“I know there are people who don’t vomit at the sight of me so that’s at least something,” he signed off on a positive note.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall