Stephen Fry under treatment for spider bite
London: British actor Stephen Fry has sought medical attention for a spider bite.
The actor sustained the injury earlier this week, and he is now on a 10-day course of antibiotics to treat it, reports contactmusic.com.
In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page before his doctor`s appointment, Fry wrote, "Bite mark now hot and huge. Shall have my spider bite looked at it (in) case it`s a Brown Recluse spider and I get necrosis and ulceration, eew."
Post the consultation with the doctor, he wrote: "Heavens: antihistamine cream, hydrocortisone and a ten day course of antibiotics - all for a little nip from an incy wincy spider."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall