Surgery was a blessing, says Dwayne Johnson
Washington: Dwayne Johnson has revealed that his recent hernia operation was a blessing in disguise because it forced him to take a break from his busy working schedule.
The actor had to put all his work to a pause last month, when he underwent a procedure to cure three hernial tears, Contactmusic reported.
Johnson, who missed the premier of `Pain `n` Gain`s` in Los Angeles to undergo the operation, admitted to Entertainment Tonight that the positive side of the disease was that it gave him immense time to be at home and with his family.
The 41-year-old actor said that his little girl was extremely happy to find him at home
He added that it was God`s way of saying, "Well, now you`re gonna take a break."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall