Surgery was a blessing, says Dwayne Johnson
Washington: Dwayne Johnson has revealed that his recent hernia operation was a blessing in disguise because it forced him to take a break from his busy working schedule.
The actor had to put all his work to a pause last month, when he underwent a procedure to cure three hernial tears, Contactmusic reported.
Johnson, who missed the premier of `Pain `n` Gain`s` in Los Angeles to undergo the operation, admitted to Entertainment Tonight that the positive side of the disease was that it gave him immense time to be at home and with his family.
The 41-year-old actor said that his little girl was extremely happy to find him at home
He added that it was God`s way of saying, "Well, now you`re gonna take a break."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?