Susan Boyle pledges to shed weight
London: Singing sensation Susan Boyle is determined to lose weight as she is all set for her film debut.
Boyle, 52, makes her big-screen debut in `The Christmas Candle`, where she plays the wife of a church warden, reported Daily Mirror.
"I`ve been dieting ever since I was a kid and I`ve tried everything you can imagine.
"I always have the same resolution every year to lose weight. I just want to lose a bit off my bum. I`m over 12st now and I want to try to get down to 10st. I did lose some a couple of years ago then I put it all back on," she said.
The singer admits that acting was always on her radar.
"I went to acting school years ago and have always wanted to act. I want to do more films and of course I`d love to get to Hollywood.
"Filming `The Christmas Candle` was immensely fun. I really enjoyed dressing up in the period costumes, so maybe I`d do more like that."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall