Susan Sarandon reveals secret to aging gracefully
Washington: Susan Sarandon has revealed the secrets behind maintaining her youthful looks even at the age of 67.
While promoting her upcoming thriller `The Calling`, the `Shall We Dance` star said that the main things to retain grace were not to smoke cigarettes, to laugh a lot, to get the normal amount of exercise, to eat well and stay out of the sun, reported a magazine.
The `Thelma and Louise` icon, whose favourite sport is ping-pong, also gave credit to her "amazing makeup and hair team" for her grace and added that she walks everywhere, which helps her to live in New York and often rides her bike down the West Side Highway.
Saradon, who is expecting her first grandchild, continued added that she likes gyming, where she spends 30 minutes on the treadmill and has fun working out and boxing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lindsay Lohan says she was 'racially profiled' while wearing headscarf
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Rangoon: Reasons why Shahid Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and Kangana Ranaut starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui may not do Salman Khan’s ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ – Here’s why
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall