Susan Sarandon reveals secret to aging gracefully
Washington: Susan Sarandon has revealed the secrets behind maintaining her youthful looks even at the age of 67.
While promoting her upcoming thriller `The Calling`, the `Shall We Dance` star said that the main things to retain grace were not to smoke cigarettes, to laugh a lot, to get the normal amount of exercise, to eat well and stay out of the sun, reported a magazine.
The `Thelma and Louise` icon, whose favourite sport is ping-pong, also gave credit to her "amazing makeup and hair team" for her grace and added that she walks everywhere, which helps her to live in New York and often rides her bike down the West Side Highway.
Saradon, who is expecting her first grandchild, continued added that she likes gyming, where she spends 30 minutes on the treadmill and has fun working out and boxing.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film festivals look down upon 'massy' films: Farah Khan
- Sawan Kumar plans legal action against makers of new 'Souten'
- I would get tongue-tied if I had to style Amitabh Bachchan: Pria Kataria
- Spirituality: Pray to lord Shani dev for protecting you against all odds!
- See inside: Gorgeous Kajol, Kareena, Alia on Vogue cover!