Swimsuit shoot in Antarctica painful: Kate Upton
Los Angeles: Supermodel Kate Upton says posing for a photoshoot in chilly Antarctica, and that too for a swimsuit special magazine, was a painful experience.
She shot for magazine Sports Illustrated`s Swimsuit Issue this year.
"It was definitely the hardest shoot I`ve ever done," Upton, 20, told People magazine, reports contactmusic.com.
"The best as well - Antarctica is one of the most beautiful place I`ve ever been to. But I`m from Florida, so it was pretty painful," she added.
She features on the cover page, wearing a Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber coat, paired with white Letarte by Lisa Cabrinha bottoms.
"Everything about the picture is perfect," said Swimsuit Issue editor MJ Day.
"The light, the background, the suit. It`s different from what we`ve done in past years, and it was an exciting moment for us to have those photos work out," added Day.
This is Upton`s second consecutive Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover.
However, it was tough.
"It was difficult.First of all, it`s cold, even though we were there in summer. The windchill was sub-zero - the elements are really working against you," said Day.
"I figured, why not a coat?" said Day, "We threw it on, took maybe 100 frames, then moved on. "
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Love is a magical addiction: Ranbir Kapoor
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Bollywood celebrities add weight to skin colour debate
- Leonardo DiCaprio planning 'secret wedding' with Nina Agdal
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall