Sylvester Stallone finds painting therapeutic
Los Angeles: Actor Sylvester Stallone feels painting has healing power and can be full of depth.
Stallone, lost his son Sage July 13 this year when he suffered heart attack and was found dead in his house. The actor says his paintings do not look happy.
"The paintings I`m doing right now aren`t too cheerful, but there`s something amazing about the process because what will come out of the canvas is so profound. It`s very therapeutic I tell you," Hello magazine quoted Stallone as saying.
The 66-year-old admits he still suffers from pain of losing his son and it will always come back time and again.
"I fall to pieces from time to time. You just do. It`s a cycle you just have to deal with, like a virus that keeps coming back," Stallone said.
"You go through this time of thinking, `It`s really horrible,` then you come out the other end and realise there`s not much you can do about it and you can forgive yourself," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Mahira Khan wants Pakistan to watch Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Raees'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Shahid Kapoor’s brother Ishaan Khatter starts shooting for debut film which may feature THIS A-LIST actress
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall