‘Taxi’ star Jeff Conaway hospitalised in a coma
Los Angeles: Jeff Conaway`s manager says the former star of ‘Taxi’ and ‘Grease’ is in a coma following a drug overdose, possibly from pain pills.
Manager Phil Brock says the 60-year-old actor was found unconscious on May 11. He is hospitalized in critical condition.
Brock says Conaway is in a coma in an Encino, Calif., hospital and his recovery is uncertain. The name of the hospital was not disclosed.
As part of the reality show ‘Celebrity Rehab’ in 2008, Conaway discussed his addiction to drugs and alcohol.
His manager described Conaway as a "gentle soul" but one who has been unable to "exorcise his demons."
Conaway appeared in the 1978 movie musical ‘Grease’ and starred in the TV series ‘Babylon 5.’
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Moonlight,' 'Arrival' win top honours at Writers Guild of America Awards
- Mahashivaratri 2017: Why taking bath in Ganga on this day is significant
- Karan Johar unveils scintillating posters of Swara Bhaskar's 'Anaarkali of Aarah'
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Celebrate the greatness of Lord Shiva by sending these WhatsApp messages
- Berlin International Film Festival: Amar Kaushik’s ‘Aaba’ wins international jury award
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall