Taylor Kitsch`s dietary advice
London: Model-actor Taylor Kitsch, who got a nutritionist certificate while he was studying acting, says he is worried about overweight youngsters.
"Accountability, parents and school systems should help. I`m more worried about the kids, the younger generation. That`s who I would focus on," a website has quoted him as saying.
"I got certified as a nutritionist and a personal trainer while I was studying acting. I was homeless in New York and LA; I couldn`t work much because I was Canadian and didn`t have a visa. I wasn`t supposed to work in gyms but I did it anyway. I love helping out other people with advice. If acting didn`t work I would`ve become a dietician for kids," Kitsch told a magazine.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance more a political than social issue: Subhash Ghai
- You always look good: SRK to Juhi Chawla
- Censor board's cuts in 'Chauranga' unfair: Onir
- Check out: Gorgeous and elegant heroines of Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Website plays up Aamir Khan intolerance row; gives readers chance to slap or kiss him