Taylor Swift addicted to bad boys
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift, who dated the likes of Jake Gyllenhaal, John Mayer and Taylor Lautner, has confessed she can`t help but date dangerous men.
"There`s a really interesting charisma involved. They usually have a lot to say, and even if they don`t, they know how to look at you to say it all. I think every girl`s dream is to find a bad boy at the right time, when he wants to not be bad any more,"
showbizspy.com quoted Swift as saying.
"I don`t think there`s an option for me to fall in love slowly, or at medium speed. I either do or I don`t. I don`t think it through, really, which is a good thing and a bad thing.
"You don`t look before you leap, which is like, `Yay, this is awesome! Let`s not think twice!` and then you`re like, `We used to be flying. Now we`re falling. What`s happening?`," she said.
The 22-year-old says one can`t say were truly in love if it didn`t last.
"If I end up getting married and having kids, that`s when I`ll know its real - because it lasted," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall