Taylor Swift becomes Diet Coke`s brand ambassador
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift has become the spokesmodel for Diet Coke.
The 22-year-old `Can I go with You` hitmaker, who is famous for her toned body, announced the partnership on her official website through a video message, reported Ace Showbiz.
"I wanted to share some news with you because we`re actually making it official with one of the great loves of my life... Diet Coke.
"The partnership is gonna include so many fun things having to do with the tour, having to do with Diet Coke in general, behind the scenes of the commercial shoot," she said.
In a statement, the Coca-Cola Company confirmed that the calorie-free drink had committed to long-term partnership with the singing superstar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn to release 'Shivaay' trailer in a unique style! Deets inside
- Sanjay Dutt to star in Mahesh Manjrekar's next
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Surprise! Bhagyashree looks amazingly hot in these latest PICS
- Dishoom movie review: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham are the new 'bade miyan chhote miyan'!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall