Taylor Swift fears loneliness
Los Angeles: Singer Taylor Swift feels she will make the "wrong choices" in life and end up "lonely", "awful" and "intolerable".
The 23-year-old fears she will have nobody to trust when she is older, reports contactmusic.com.
"What I worry about is that I never want to end up kind of a self-centred, vain human being," Swift told in the april issue of InStyle UK magazine.
"My fears circle around me making the wrong choices and messing this up for myself. I don`t wanna end up being awful and intolerable. Alone.
"Laying in a marble bathtub by myself, like sad, with a glass of wine just complaining that my life ended up alone because I pushed everyone away because I thought I was too good to hang out with anybody," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'