Taylor Swift lists Googling herself amongst top fears
London: Singer Taylor Swift has listed Googling herself amongst her top five biggest fears.
The `Red` singer listed her greatest phobias in a recent Marie Claire questionnaire, in which the prospect of searching for herself online was listed as her second greatest fear.
Swift listed sea urchins as her top fear, with earwigs, cynics, and "getting arrested" rounding out the rest of the list.
The 23-year-old performer also revealed that her ideal dinner party would consist of Will Ferrell, Conan O`Brien and Ina Garten.
When asked what her biggest regret is, she answered, "Every one of my regrets has produced a song I`m proud of."
The singer, who says she writes "heartbreak songs" to feel better, is set to appear at the Teen Choice Awards, where she is up for two music nominations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall