Taylor Swift lists Googling herself amongst top fears
London: Singer Taylor Swift has listed Googling herself amongst her top five biggest fears.
The `Red` singer listed her greatest phobias in a recent Marie Claire questionnaire, in which the prospect of searching for herself online was listed as her second greatest fear.
Swift listed sea urchins as her top fear, with earwigs, cynics, and "getting arrested" rounding out the rest of the list.
The 23-year-old performer also revealed that her ideal dinner party would consist of Will Ferrell, Conan O`Brien and Ina Garten.
When asked what her biggest regret is, she answered, "Every one of my regrets has produced a song I`m proud of."
The singer, who says she writes "heartbreak songs" to feel better, is set to appear at the Teen Choice Awards, where she is up for two music nominations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ajay Devgn’s Shivaay movie review: Here’s Kajol’s verdict
- Bigg Boss 10: How much money is each of the commoner getting?
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Katrina Kaif feels Indian male directors are open to emotions
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall