Teri Hatcher ‘suffering from frozen shoulder’
New York: ‘Desperate Housewives’ star Teri Hatcher has revealed that she has been battling a rare and debilitating illness- frozen shoulder- that has prevented her from performing every day activities.
"I`ve been struggling with this thing called frozen shoulder, which is a real condition which women get," the New York Daily News quoted her as telling Extra.
"It`s basically left me pretty much not functioning with my left arm ... I can``t hook a bra anymore.
"I`m not asking for sympathy or anything, it could be much worse. But when you take away something like being able to pick up a bag ... I really can``t wait ``till it``s gone so I can just exercise like crazy again, because I sort of miss it," she added.
Hatcher has been treated with cortisone shots to help alleviate the extreme pain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall