Tiger Shroff gives Chetan Bhagat a complex?
Mumbai: Young actor Tiger Shroff, a fitness freak, has perhaps left author Chetan Bhagat with a complex.
The duo caught up during a gym session recently, and Bhagat took to Twitter to share a photograph from there itself.
He captioned it: "Do NOT work out next to this guy, he will only give you a complex! Tiger Shroff."
"Sometimes when I work out next to beefy guys in the gym flexing their muscles, I secretly wish I could show them my mark sheets," added Bhagat, who is getting compliments galore for the movie adaptation of his bestseller "2 States: The Story Of My Marriage".
Tiger, son of Jackie Shroff, will make his debut with ‘Heropanti’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hotness alert! Check out Rubina Dilaik’s too-sexy-to-handle avatar
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10: Check out the tentative list of contestants
- Rahul Khanna to host TV show 'The Mavericks'
- Look what Sonali Bendre has to say about her comeback
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall