To look good, it`s important to feel good too!
New Delhi: External care is important to look beautiful, but pay attention to internal well-being too, says an expert.
Bollywood beauty and makeup expert Puja Taluja says it’s cliche but the most important thing to look good is to feel good.
“If your mind is clear and there is no stress, it will show externally too. Yoga and regular exercise can help in beating stress and improve blood circulation which in turn gives glowing skin,” Taluja said.
She also suggests one should avoid junk food and indulge in healthy eating habit as it contribute to one`s appearance.
“Healthy food items like fruits, salads, proteins, fish and vegetables do wonders on your body externally as well as internally. So, it`s a good idea to totally avoid junk and fried food as these boost your taste buds, but also add calories,” said Taluja.
She believes keeping skin hydrated by drinking water is equally important.
While healthy diet and exercises can’t be ignored, she advises to use good quality products.
As far as skin care is concerned, in addition to cleansing, toning and moisturising, she emphasises on the significance of exfoliation.
“It`s also very good to exfoliate once or twice a week as it helps remove impurities from the skin. Once you exfoliate and remove the blackheads and whiteheads, it`s very important to apply a cold pack on the skin which will help close all the open pores on the skin," said Taluja.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall