Tom Hanks is healthier than ever, says wife Rita Wilson
London: Hollywood star Tom Hanks has turned his lifestyle around following his diabetes diagnosis last year, according to his wife Rita Wilson.
The 57-year-old actor, who has been dealing with high blood pressure since the age of 36, revealed last year that he was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes, a lifelong condition which occurs when the body does not produce enough insulin, reportedly.
"He`s healthier than ever because when you get a diagnosis like that you can`t mess around so he`s probably healthier than he`s ever been now. He`s dropped weight, he exercises every day, and he`s eating properly and... Thank God, doing really well," Wilson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall