Tough to maintain zero figure in real life: Sridevi
Mumbai: She will turn 50 in a few months, but actress Sridevi can still give several younger Bollywood beauties a run for their money with her glowing looks and svelte figure. However, she says it is difficult to maintain a size zero figure in real life.
Sridevi, who made her comeback last year with Gauri Shinde`s debut directorial venture ‘English Vinglish’, believes zero figure is good only for certain professions.
"Zero figure is good for certain things like fashion, catwalk and all but in real life it is very difficult to maintain zero figure," Sridevi said here Friday at the launch of Dr. Sarita Davara`s book ‘Live Well Diet’.
"Whoever maintains it, hats-off to them," she added.
Actress Kareena Kapoor became popular for flaunting size zero a while ago, but she is back to her curvaceous self now.
For a healthy life funda, Sridevi said: "First of all, you should lead a very systematic life to be healthy, to look good and to feel more energetic."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Oscars 2017: Will Indian-origin actor Dev Patel win his first Academy award?
- Oscars 2017: Check out the nominees for the 89th Academy Awards
- 'Apollo 13' star Bill Paxton dies at 61
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall