Tracy Morgan having tough time recovering from injuries
Los Angeles: Former 'Saturday Night Live' star Tracy Morgan, who suffered from numerous broken bones following a car crash in June, depends on his wheelchair as he recovers from the injuries.
According to Morgan's lawyer Benedict P Morelli, the 45-year-old funnyman needs a few more months before he regains his ability to walk without assistance, reported People magazine.
"He's making incremental progress. But they'll have to wait another month before they assess him cognitively," Morelli said.
The fatal car crash took place on June 7 near Cranbury Township, New Jersey as a truck hit the back of Morgan's car.
Comedian James McNair of Peekskill, NY died in the crash while three other people including the former '30 Rock' star were seriously injured.
Morgan, who suffered from a broken leg, a broken femur, a broken nose and several broken ribs, was transferred to a rehabilitation facility in mid-June and continued treatment at home starting from mid-July.
Morgan has sued the truck's owner Wal-Mart, claiming negligence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Move Your Lakk song alert! 'Noor' Sonakshi Sinha shimmers with Diljit Dosanjh and Badshah
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and Abram is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall