Tracy Morgan having tough time recovering from injuries
Los Angeles: Former 'Saturday Night Live' star Tracy Morgan, who suffered from numerous broken bones following a car crash in June, depends on his wheelchair as he recovers from the injuries.
According to Morgan's lawyer Benedict P Morelli, the 45-year-old funnyman needs a few more months before he regains his ability to walk without assistance, reported People magazine.
"He's making incremental progress. But they'll have to wait another month before they assess him cognitively," Morelli said.
The fatal car crash took place on June 7 near Cranbury Township, New Jersey as a truck hit the back of Morgan's car.
Comedian James McNair of Peekskill, NY died in the crash while three other people including the former '30 Rock' star were seriously injured.
Morgan, who suffered from a broken leg, a broken femur, a broken nose and several broken ribs, was transferred to a rehabilitation facility in mid-June and continued treatment at home starting from mid-July.
Morgan has sued the truck's owner Wal-Mart, claiming negligence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms