Try pole fitness for fit, flexible body
London: Inspired by the benefits of an all-body work-out that improves strength, flexibility and confidence, several men and women are trying pole fitness, a gymnastic workout.
Pole fitness is said to be the most comprehensive and result-oriented workouts possible. It demands the strength of gymnastics, the focus of yoga and gets the heart racing faster than any treadmill, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
According to Aurelian Sports, a new pole fitness and premium fashion brand, the benefits of the regime include:
* Strength: Pole athletes have some of the best bodies in the world because lean muscles are developed through performing many sets of resistance exercises whilst practice for a routine.
While learning a three-minute routine during a pole fitness class, you will work multiple sets of muscle groups. The result is, after eight weeks, you’ll notice your arms getting stronger, your stomach becoming more toned and your legs looking better.
* Weight Loss: In an hour’s class you will burn around 300 calories. The big plus is you will build tone and muscle in your arms and legs and strengthen flabby areas such as your bottom and upper arms, which can be hard to target at the gym. It also improves balance, coordination and agility and core strength.
* Flexibility: It’s a fact - if you don’t stretch, the older you get, the smaller and tighter your muscles become leading to greater difficulty in movement. You basically start to loose ease of motion as your muscles become tighter.
* Builds self confidence: Pole fitness creates body awareness and develops self-confidence. You’ll learn to see yourself. You’ll regularly be studying your position on the pole in the mirror, examining your own legs, arms, tummy, bum and even your toes to work out what your best angles are, how to hold a position and what moves you can perform.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall