Tulisa suffering `major panic attacks` after drugs arrest
London: Tulisa, who was arrested last week on suspicions of her involvement in a drugs deal, is apparently suffering from panic attacks and nightmares since then.
The `N-Dubz` star has remained hidden away from the media glare since her arrest but her close friends has revealed details about her distress to New magazine.
The former `X Factor ` judge`s pals told the publication that she was totally devastated and feels her life is falling apart.
The insisted that she is suffering major panic attacks and surviving on about three hours` sleep a night.
Her pals said that she keeps getting nightmares every time she falls asleep and it`s taking a massive toll on her health.
A doctor was reportedly called for the singer as she was struggling to breathe after a panic attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall