Tyra Banks opens up about body image and weight issues
Washington: Tyra Banks has openly spoken about her battles with weight, body image and self-esteem.
The former Victoria`s Secret angel told a magazine at her TZONE Foundation Flawsome Ball that she had some of her girls that discussed their weight, and she honestly talked to them about it.
The 40-year-old TV personality asserted that there was one thing one could do, that was to say `You`re great` repeatedly which will make them feel good in that moment while talking to them.
Banks explained that the girls used to go back in the crazy world of attacking, or looking in the mirror and did not feel good about them, and therefore, she told her girls that health was important, and they needed to get their shapes in shape and should avoid looking like somebody
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Brooklyn' named best British movie at BAFTA film awards
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!