Tyra Banks opens up about body image and weight issues
Washington: Tyra Banks has openly spoken about her battles with weight, body image and self-esteem.
The former Victoria`s Secret angel told a magazine at her TZONE Foundation Flawsome Ball that she had some of her girls that discussed their weight, and she honestly talked to them about it.
The 40-year-old TV personality asserted that there was one thing one could do, that was to say `You`re great` repeatedly which will make them feel good in that moment while talking to them.
Banks explained that the girls used to go back in the crazy world of attacking, or looking in the mirror and did not feel good about them, and therefore, she told her girls that health was important, and they needed to get their shapes in shape and should avoid looking like somebody
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput departs from 'Half Girlfriend'
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Arjun Kapoor to endorse Smith & Jones ketchup
- Figuring out dates for 'Half Girlfriend': Kriti Sanon
- Would love to do Bhagyashree's role in ‘Maine Pyaar Kiya’, romance Salman Khan: Daisy Shah