Underwater stunt gave Matt Damon sleepless nights
Los Angeles: Actor Matt Damon was terrified after shooting an underwater scene in his 2004 movie ‘The Bourne Supremacy’ as he has always had a fear of drowning.
The 42-year-old even trained himself before shooting for the final time, but says it did not prove to be helpful.
"I didn`t want to do that at all. So I wouldn`t be constantly aware of how scared I am of drowning I had to go to a pool with this great stunt guy and dive master a couple of times a week for a month or so to train me to relax underwater without an oxygen mask," Playboy magazine quoted Damon as saying.
"That night I woke up probably four times gasping for breath, thinking I was drowning. It was terrible," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall