Van Damme suffers heart attack
London: Belgian action star Jean Claude Van Damme reportedly suffered a minor heart attack on the sets of his upcoming movie `Weapon`.
Van Damme, who turned 50 on Monday, had heart complications in New Orleans where the Ernie Barbarash film is being shot, Contactmusic reported.
Shooting for the film has been put on hold as the star, after being treated in a local hospital, has returned to his native Belgium for recovery.
However, Van Damme`s representative said the star was "Ok".
The `Universal Soldier` star is known for his martial arts fighting sequences which has earned him the name `Muscles from Brussels`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and Abram is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ star Anas Rashid all set to get married!
- Asha Bhosle donates Rs 25k to ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs’ contestants
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall