Van Damme suffers heart attack
London: Belgian action star Jean Claude Van Damme reportedly suffered a minor heart attack on the sets of his upcoming movie `Weapon`.
Van Damme, who turned 50 on Monday, had heart complications in New Orleans where the Ernie Barbarash film is being shot, Contactmusic reported.
Shooting for the film has been put on hold as the star, after being treated in a local hospital, has returned to his native Belgium for recovery.
However, Van Damme`s representative said the star was "Ok".
The `Universal Soldier` star is known for his martial arts fighting sequences which has earned him the name `Muscles from Brussels`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray
- Navratri Special: You simply can not afford to miss Arijit Singh's 'Maiya Teri Jai Jaikaar' – Watch
- Going for skin lightening, whitening solutions? Rethink
- Puberty can change the way how humans recognise faces
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall