Vanessa Paradis doesn`t care about ageing
London: French actress Vanessa Paradis doesn`t worry about showing the effects of ageing because she believes achievements are more important than appearance.
"What do you wanna do? You can pull what you`re gonna pull. But it`s always going to be there - the age and the lack of limberness. It`s not about that. It depends what you`ve achieved in your life and where you are at in your life. And it`s not like I`m that old that I can`t look at myself in the mirror. I`m not there yet," contactmusic.com quoted Paradis as saying.
The 38-year-old - who has children Lily-Rose, 12, and Jack, nine, with long-term partner Johnny Depp - also feels more comfortable with herself now than she did in her 20s.
"I do, for sure, feel much better in my shoes than I did when I was 20.Just because you`re more at ease - at peace with yourself. Not that you`ve given up anything. But you`re more accepting of the way you are, and who you are. But I know so many women who feel like that," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shopping for children? Here are some essential dos and don'ts
- Box Office report: Sushant Singh Rajput's 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' becomes second highest grosser of 2016
- Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' to release on time, Producers Guild not to work with Pakistani artistes in future
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray, Karan Johar meet Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Here's what Farhan Akhtar has to say
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall