Victoria Beckham loves being thin
London: Singer Cheryl Cole says during her brief friendship with fashion designer Victoria Beckham, the latter revealed she was happy staying thin.
Cole and Beckham became friends during 2006 Football World Cup. While Victoria is married to soccer star David Beckham, Cheryl was going around with her ex-husband Ashley Cole at that time.
Cole, 29, has written about Victoria`s confidence in her upcoming autobiography "Cheryl: My Story", reports a website.
According to the book, Victoria said: "When they say, I`m too thin, I just think, `You know what? I`m happy to be thin. I`m into fashion and I like being able to wear whatever I like`. It`s my business, and if other people don`t like it, that`s their business."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Nitibha Kaul, Aakanksha Sharmaa celebrate friendship outside 'Bigg Boss 10' house – See pic
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall