Vidyut Jammwal`s nine-hour training regime
Mumbai: ‘Force’ actor Vidyut Jammwal follows a strict fitness regime to have to pull off action stunts with ease.
Known for his strong performance as Vishu in ‘Force’, Vidyut has a keen interest in martial arts and has extensive training, especially in Kalaripayattu, an Indian martial art from the southern state of Kerala.
Vidyut trains every morning at a quiet area of Mumbai`s Juhu beach with a bunch of his friends.
"Vidyut is very driven and committed to his martial arts and fitness training. He works out not just very early in the morning but also every evening at training studio in Andheri," said a source.
"He trains from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. and from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. everyday," added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall