Vidyut Jamwal`s band of `eight boys`
Mumbai: ‘Force’ fame bad man Vidyut Jamwal loves action. An expert in martial arts, the actor has pulled together a team of eight men who share same passion for action as him.
According to sources, Vidyut trains with these men for five-six hours a day. Interestingly, they do not belong to any martial arts academy; they are bus conductors, store keepers and others.
"Vidyut, unlike others, trains with a group of martial artists and fitness enthusiasts, who believe in the craft beyond just a means of fitness. He has been able to put together a team of eight men who may not fit into the `traditional` definition of what you may imagine as the team of an actor," a source said.
Vidyut`s eye for identifying these talents comes from his background - he was in an ashram in Kerala training in martial arts since the age of three.
"It took him a while before he managed to put together his dream team which today comprises of his eight boys (as he affectionately calls them)," the source added.
Vidyut will soon be seen in an action flick ‘Commando - The War Within’, which is being helmed by Dilip Ghosh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall