Was Kim Kardashian’s early labour due to `potentially dangerous` medical condition?
New York: Kim Kardashian was made to deliver her baby five weeks before the due date because doctors feared she was suffering from a potentially dangerous condition, best cured by inducing premature labor.
Family insiders revealed to People magazine that Kardashian experienced severe swelling in the days before her baby was born and doctors feared that the she had ` preeclampsia,` the New York Post reported.
In this state the woman develops high blood pressure and protein in the urine after 20 weeks of pregnancy, which can affect multiple organs and lead to poor growth for the child, Baby Center revealed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Totally Clooed! Karan Johar meets George Clooney; poses for a click!
- CONFIRMED! Aditi Rao Hydari to play 'Bhoomi' in Sanjay Dutt's comeback film
- Ajay Devgn sent an emotional message to Salman Khan - But why?
- Salman Khan's 'Tubelight' actress Zhu Zhu got THIS special present from the Khan of all seasons! Guess what?
- Deepika Padukone shoots for 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'—Check out first pics!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall