Was Kim Kardashian’s early labour due to `potentially dangerous` medical condition?
New York: Kim Kardashian was made to deliver her baby five weeks before the due date because doctors feared she was suffering from a potentially dangerous condition, best cured by inducing premature labor.
Family insiders revealed to People magazine that Kardashian experienced severe swelling in the days before her baby was born and doctors feared that the she had ` preeclampsia,` the New York Post reported.
In this state the woman develops high blood pressure and protein in the urine after 20 weeks of pregnancy, which can affect multiple organs and lead to poor growth for the child, Baby Center revealed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual via Twitter
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Teresa Giudice slammed for bikini pics of underage daughters
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall