Was Kim Kardashian’s early labour due to `potentially dangerous` medical condition?
New York: Kim Kardashian was made to deliver her baby five weeks before the due date because doctors feared she was suffering from a potentially dangerous condition, best cured by inducing premature labor.
Family insiders revealed to People magazine that Kardashian experienced severe swelling in the days before her baby was born and doctors feared that the she had ` preeclampsia,` the New York Post reported.
In this state the woman develops high blood pressure and protein in the urine after 20 weeks of pregnancy, which can affect multiple organs and lead to poor growth for the child, Baby Center revealed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms
- Here’s why you should not sit too much during the day