Weight loss? No way, says Adele
London: Singer Adele, who draws flak for being curvy, says she will shed weight if it affects her health.
Adele, 24, who gave birth to son last month, has been under scanner for being on the heavier side.
"I read a comment on YouTube that I thought would upset me - `Test pilot for pies` - but I`ve always been fine with it. I would only lose weight if it affected my health or sex life, which it doesn`t," a website has quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Mangeshkar sisters have to say about Tanmay Bhat's controversial video!
- Play this quiz to know if your are really that smart!
- Oh Bond! Daniel Craig to work with THIS Bollywood director?
- Shocking! Here's the 'strange' connection between Salman Khan’s 'Sultan' and Aamir Khan’s 'Dangal'!
- Leaked? Anushka Sharma's FIRST LOOK from 'Phillauri'!
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall