What is Ryan Seacrest fitness inspiration?
Los Angeles: Anchor-producer Ryan Seacrest keeps a pair of large size jeans in his closet to inspire him to stay in shape.
The 38-year-old star used to be chubby when he was younger and keeps a pair of jeans from those days to remind him of how he used to look, reports contactmusic.com.
"The oldest thing in my closet is my husky jeans that I will not throw away from when I was a chubby kid. I just have them to inspire me," he was quoted as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' to release on time, Producers Guild will not work with Pakistani artistes
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray, Karan Johar meet Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Here's what Farhan Akhtar has to say
- Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor keen to shoot more films in Meghalaya
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall