What keeps Kim`s face clean?
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian keeps her skin glowing by regularly getting her face "vacuumed" and undergoing mushroom facials.
The 32-year-old, who has four-month-old daughter North with partner Kanye West, undergoes a regular procedure to keep her skin glowing.
"Kim has been getting her face vacuumed once a week. The treatment uses a supersonic suction device that draws out blackheads, dead cells and impurities and hydrates dry skin by improving the blood flow and the lymphatic system. She also loves Japanese mushroom facial peels using reishi mushrooms for making her skin more elastic,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms