When Beyonce Knowles enjoyed being `crazy fat`
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Beyonce Knowles, who has a 15-month-old daughter named Blue Ivy with husband Jay-Z, says she gained 57 pounds when she was pregnant. Nevertheless, she admits she enjoyed the changes in her body.
"There were moments when I felt my nose had spread 20 inches, and my face felt crazy fat, and my lips were swollen, and I gained 57 pounds. But ultimately I enjoyed it," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Knowles as saying.
The 31-year-old was in no rush to lose her baby weight afterwards, but she was eager to regain her toned figure. However, she felt it was more important to do it in a healthy way.
"After a month, I went strict. Before I gave birth I said, `I don`t want to get comfortable with whatever weight I gain. I want to still feel my best. I have a child - god willing - I`ll give myself more time.` Because it was just not necessary to do it that fast," she added.
The singer is now gearing up for her `Mrs. Carter Show` world tour, for which she will rehearse for up to 10 hours a day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall