When Gwyneth Paltrow feared a stroke
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow feared she was suffering a stroke during a health scare at her London home.
The Hollywood actress was serving lunch to friends in her garden in 2011 when she suddenly fell ill. Paltrow admits she feared the worst, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
In her new cook book, she has written: "One sunny afternoon in London, in the spring of 2011, I thought - without sounding overly dramatic - that I was going to die. I had just served lunch in the garden at home.
"I had a vague feeling that I was going to faint, and I wasn`t forming thoughts correctly... I got a searing pain in my head, I couldn`t speak, and I felt as if I couldn`t breathe. I thought I was having a stroke."
Paltrow has two children with her rocker husband Chris Martin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall