When Gwyneth Paltrow feared a stroke
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow feared she was suffering a stroke during a health scare at her London home.
The Hollywood actress was serving lunch to friends in her garden in 2011 when she suddenly fell ill. Paltrow admits she feared the worst, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
In her new cook book, she has written: "One sunny afternoon in London, in the spring of 2011, I thought - without sounding overly dramatic - that I was going to die. I had just served lunch in the garden at home.
"I had a vague feeling that I was going to faint, and I wasn`t forming thoughts correctly... I got a searing pain in my head, I couldn`t speak, and I felt as if I couldn`t breathe. I thought I was having a stroke."
Paltrow has two children with her rocker husband Chris Martin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam's latest pictures will make you say 'Battery Nahi Bolne Ka'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall