When Gwyneth Paltrow feared a stroke
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow feared she was suffering a stroke during a health scare at her London home.
The Hollywood actress was serving lunch to friends in her garden in 2011 when she suddenly fell ill. Paltrow admits she feared the worst, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
In her new cook book, she has written: "One sunny afternoon in London, in the spring of 2011, I thought - without sounding overly dramatic - that I was going to die. I had just served lunch in the garden at home.
"I had a vague feeling that I was going to faint, and I wasn`t forming thoughts correctly... I got a searing pain in my head, I couldn`t speak, and I felt as if I couldn`t breathe. I thought I was having a stroke."
Paltrow has two children with her rocker husband Chris Martin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mindfulness meditation improves health - Here's how
- By keeping your kitchen clean, you can stay slim - Here’s how
- Health benefits of drinking water on empty stomach – Watch video
- Worried about broken sleep? Know why you wake up at night - Watch video
- Winter 2015: Stock up cabinet with easy to make lip balms