Will Smith flaunts six-pack abs, buff arms
Los Angeles: Hollywood actor Will Smith was on an island excursion in Argentina and he impressed with his well-toned physique, which was on full display.
Last Friday during an excursion with a group, which perhaps included cast and crewmembers from his latest film, ‘Focus’, to an island off the coast of Buenos Aires, Smith showed off his physique, reports eonline.com. The movie has been shooting in Argentina.
Smith and nearly a dozen others were photographed taking a chartered boat to Isla El Descanso, where it looked as if they - judging by the hand-holding - engaged in some type of trust game, like the team-building exercises that are popular on corporate retreats.
The 45-year-old showed off a rock-solid-looking torso in addition to arms that seemingly haven`t been this buff since he played Muhammad Ali.
Smith apparently chooses lean proteins and regular gym visits.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!