Will Smith has a phobia of deep waters
London: ‘Men in Black 3’ star Will Smith is embarrassed that he does not know how to swim as he is extremely fearful of the deep waters.
The 44-year-old actor said he is not scared to get his feet wet as long as his toes can reach the bottom, reported Contactmusic.
"I can`t swim. In inner City Philadelphia (where he grew up), there`s not a lot of swimming pools and I never actually learnt how to swim and I`m embarrassed about it.
"I`m not scared (of the water). I get in the water but as long as my feet can touch the bottom, I`m good because I go in, jump up and get some air," Smith said.
The actor, who has 14-year-old son, Jaden, and 12-year-old daughter Willow, said he always ends up red-faced when he watches his kids in the pool.
"They (Jaden and Willow) can swim because it was important to their mother that they learnt how to swim but you can get through life without that," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oscars 2017: Here are 14 craziest moments from Academy Awards
- Oscars after-party: Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone will make your heart skip a beat - See pics
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Varun Dhawan confirms film with Shoojit Sircar
- Oscars: Priyanka Chopra stuns in white, reminds AIB of 'kaju katli'
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall