Writing poetry is therapeutic: Nicolo Roberts
London: Girls Aloud singer Nicola Roberts misses writing poetry because she finds the process very therapeutic.
The 27-year-old would regularly write her feelings down as a teenager in the form of short angst-ridden verse and she misses the therapeutic form of expression, reported Showbizspy.
Roberts posted a series of tweets, saying, "I was just thinking I used to write so many little poems when I was younger about how I felt and stuff. Like hundreds of little paragraphs.
"And I think I`ve worked out that I did it because your head can`t handle the feeling so you write it down? Then we grow up. I miss my little poems. Something nice about feeling confused. (sic)"
The stylish star has reunited with her Girls Aloud bandmates - Cheryl Cole, Kimberley Walsh, Nadine Coyle and Sarah Harding - after a three-year hiatus to celebrate their 10-year anniversary. The group are set to make a special announcement about their reunion on October 19.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall