Yoga gives Ellie Goulding `biggest high`
London: Singer Ellie Goulding, who has flaunted her perfect abs for a magazine`s forthcoming issue, says that she relies on different forms of exercise to stay fit. But it is yoga that gives her the biggest high.
The 27-year-old graces the July issue of Self magazine looking fit in a crop top and track pants.
Goulding opened up about how working out is like water or food for her and it`s something she needs every day, reports eonline.com.
"My training is part of my life. It`s something I need to do every day, because it affects my mood, my fitness, even my mindset onstage,” she said.
The singer also goes through a rigorous, offstage exercise routine and typically prefers a mix of boxing, gymnastics, martial arts, Barry`s Bootcamp, Insanity DVD and yoga.
As for her favourite way to workout, she said: "I get the biggest high when I do yoga. People don`t realize that there`s such an incredible drug in life that doesn`t involve any substances."
As if that exercise routine wasn`t disciplined enough, she also makes time to go running outside her London flat whenever she can.
"I don`t feel emotional when I run, and that`s what I love about it. It keeps me present more than anything else,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Worried about the dark circles under your eyes? Check out home remedies to get rid of them
- Simple ayurvedic home remedies to get rid of belly fat
- We should start meals with spicy food and end with sweets – Here’s why
- Home remedies for shiny, white teeth - Check out
- Top 3 home remedies to prevent hair fall